Hardwick Breakfast and After School Club is a facility available to children between the ages of 3-11 who attend Hardwick Primary School and Southgate Pre-School.
Both the Breakfast and After School Club will provide places from Monday to Friday during term time.
Places are offered on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. When all places are filled, a waiting list will be established with priority given in the following order.
- Siblings of children already attending
- Existing users who require the greatest number of sessions each week
- Children of staff running the extra-curricular clubs where applicable
A registration form must be completed for each child before admission to the club.
Casual bookings will be subject to availability and only accepted if a registration form has been submitted prior to the booking and already on file or with the booking.
Payment must be paid in advance.
Special Needs: Where a child has a specific need, including a disability, admission will be based on:
- All parties agreeing that the environment is appropriate for the child.
- Liaison will be arranged with relevant professional support networks if applicable.
- The degree of integration is acceptable given staffing levels.
Emergency admissions will be at the discretion of the Club Leaders.